Business Representation

Small Business Lawyer for Family-Owned & Other Businesses

As a small business lawyer for family owned and other businesses, our firm is focused on providing pragmatic, personalized, and cost-effective legal services to individuals, entrepreneurs, and small to mid-sized businesses. Whether you need legal representation involving real estate, entity formation, contracts, business succession planning, or ongoing counsel and creative problem solving to help mitigate risk for your growing company, RNH Law stands ready to provide first-rate legal advice and tenacious legal representation.

Call Me – I Welcome the Opportunity to Meet with You at No Charge to Learn About Your Business

As a small business owner myself, I understand the many challenges faced by small business owners. I also appreciate the need for experienced, pragmatic, and affordable business law advice and counsel.  My firm is built with these objectives in mind.

In working with small business owners, I provide a hands-on approach, focused on meeting with clients at their place of business and taking the time to understand the many intricacies of their business. This includes their current operations, growth plans, business objectives, financing and capital needs, employment and independent contractor needs, and their business challenges.

By working with clients to become familiar with their business and operations, I can more effectively provide legal services, from contract drafting and review to responding to employment matters, that are directed around the business needs, risk philosophies, and specific company objectives.  My focus is on leveraging this knowledge to find creative and pragmatic solutions in response to challenging business disputes and matters.

I believe that the best time to first meet with a business lawyer is before a business needs legal services.  This is why I offer to meet with business owners for free – so that I can learn about your business, and you can learn how I can help.  Feel free to call me to schedule a meeting at our office, at your business, or at a local coffee shop or other establishment.

What Types of Business Law Services Does RNH Law Offer?

As an experienced Frankfort business lawyer with years of legal experience, my firm is well-equipped to handle all types of small-business matters, including those involving, but not limited to:

  • Entity Formation
  • Business Mergers and Acquisitions
  • Commercial Leases & Other Real Estate Transactions
  • Licensing and Permits
  • Investor Due Diligence
  • Contract Drafting, Review & Negotiation
  • Registration of IP Rights
  • Licensing Agreements
  • Dissolutions
  • Business Sales
  • Compliance
  • Business Litigation

At RNH Law, our clients come first.  Regardless of the type of representation you need, as an experienced business lawyer I provide personalized service and expedient communication.

From Formation to Ongoing Support, We Help Frankfort Businesses at Every Stage.

Creating a company is more than selecting an entity and opening the doors. Many considerations must be addressed to mitigate risk.  We guide entrepreneurs in all lifecycles of a business, from formation and fundraising to mergers and acquisitions.

Our business consulting services do not stop once an LLC or corporation is formed; instead, we welcome the opportunity to act as external general counsel, helping to mitigate risk throughout every phase of your business, from initial advisory services to litigation.

RNH Law Provides You with the Tools Your Business Needs to Succeed!

Over 90% of businesses fail; however, having the right legal tools can provide the best chance of being in the 10% of Illinois companies that succeed.  One of the traits that successful companies have in common is proactive legal maintenance, including smart contract drafting and strong employment and liability policies.

It is critical to proactively address legal matters, as taking corrective action to fix issues after the fact is significantly more expensive than getting it right the first time.  We offer full-service, comprehensive legal support designed to equip businesses with the legal documents needed to avoid common pitfalls and lay a solid foundation upon which to build a thriving company.

Dispute Resolution and Litigation Representation.

While our goal is to help businesses proactively mitigate liability, businesses may still be confronted with business disputes or litigation threats. For example, if another company attempts to infringe on valuable IP assets, such as a trademark or copyrights, or an employee breaches a non-compete agreement, it may be necessary to pursue a civil action to protect your rights.

RNH Law is dedicated to offering cost-effective and pragmatic litigation services.  Beginning with the initial complimentary consultation, firm-founding attorney Ryan Hejmanowski will listen to the facts of a case and form a strategic plan designed to achieve our client dispute and litigation objectives.

RNH Law Helps Frankfort Business Owners Plan Exit Strategies & Succession Plans.

The health and financial security of your family and company can depend on experienced business succession planning and owner estate planning.  At RNH Law, we help entrepreneurs structure business and other assets to minimize estate taxes while protecting loved ones and ensuring their business wishes are carried out, even after company control has passed to the next generation.

Call Our Office to Schedule a Complimentary Consultation with an Experienced Frankfort, Illinois Business Law Attorney.

RNH Law provides business law and litigation services to business owners and professionals across a range of industries.  Dedicated, personal, and long-lasting business relationships are a keystone of our firm.

We deliver integrated, proactive business law strategies and strive for fast and effective dispute resolution.  Call our office today to schedule a complimentary consultation to learn how we can help support the growth of your business.

Schedule Your FREE Consultation Today!

Please call me at (708) 279-4050 or fill out this form for a FREE Consultation.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Disclaimer: The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form. We will not be taking any action on your behalf unless and until a written representation agreement is signed by you and our firm.